(ROTE) ===[TASK]=== Heroes: Liu Bang's Face + Han Xin (Han Dynasty)

Radagast.

Thanks man, just committed together with the Han hero Han Xin.

Added portraits too.

Liu Bang is trainable at the farmstead from town phase on due to his common origins.

Han Xin, the military genious, is recruitable in the fortress in city phase.

Added more appropriate history to Liu Bang and Han Xin (Liu Bang was not all glory and essentially let his strongest general Han Xin be killed only years after he helped him conquer Xing Yu's Western Chu).

Han Xin has a strong Aura that increases military units' speed globally due to his camouflage and swift tactics. Also vision range of nearby units is increased.

You can also use Han Xin as logistics officer as Liu Bang first did until Xiao He convinced him of Han Xin's talents and made him chief general.

As logistics general keep Han Xin close to your home base (houses) which allows you to have a bigger army by increasing the pop-cap.

post-15921-0-51802300-1410606772_thumb.p

post-15921-0-97033700-1410606923_thumb.p

• Like 2

@Niek: Missed the town phase, went lost in my last commit. Fixed by now.

@Loki: Well, true, but the reference I used somehow showed a crown, I'm pretty unsure about it and who really knows, so I think we might add the hat as a variant of the crown.

@Stan: Thanks for the weapon fix of Han Xin. But please revert the description. The description's of Scion Development are no reference, they're flawed. How comes you still trust them that let us do their work and still not even trust us one meter. (I have researched the new description myself and I crosschecked both Chinahistoryknowledge and Wikipedia for it and the result was that Scion Development's descriptions are not accurate. We should not follow blindly what we are told, but think ourselves. Sorry for my nit-picky-ness again, but that Han Xin general has been understated and we should surrect him a monument - Liu Bang is not only glory, he killed his general Han Xin after he helped him despite the general pulling out of all affairs because he knew Liu no longer trusted him. I know I'm so nit-picky. )

Fixed the random crash when selecting the Han civic center.

Thanks, that's what I wanted. Indeed, I should add the source. Thanks for the hint.

Also I modified Han Xin to match Civ.json's description.

I must have misread that in such a way that you made it compatible with Scion's description. Excuse me, comrade. I had edited the description in Civ.json myself in the commit before yours, so no issue at all, what I said about reverting is obsolete, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/topic/33176-fashion-of-the-different-chinese-dynasties/

http://www.chinaculture.org/gb/en_chinaway/2003-09/24/content_29324.htm

This should be useful for the crown design. The one in the reference looks oddly Western. Not sure if it's convergent, inspired, or anachronistic.

Edit: Apparently, the color of the clothing might actually be black!

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/1342

Edited by SDM