More Information, please

toph

I visit this site for a long time now and i must say, there is one thing, that i don't like. I have no problems with the fact, that you say, that you release any game-files, if the game is in a advanced state. But you could give us more information about, what you actually do and make more screenshots of the game and publish them....

I mean, you surely can find somebody, who is a community-worker and who has to write each week a little report, what had happened this week.

For Fans it is very boring, if you visit the site every two day and in 90% there is nothin new.

Let's not also forget, that the more they publicly release, the less exciting it will be when they announce the releasement of the actual game. So the less screenies we get, probably the better; so that as fans we can do more... "Ohhhhs, and ahhhhhs". ;):shrug:

Edited by HistoryGuy

We like to limit the screenshots to showing new stuff or to celebrate completions of new milestones in development...we could release tons of screenshots but we don't want them to get borring...rather we like to be able to go through our screenshots and see how we've progressed in the months that have gone by.

Currently, we get monthly updates highlighting in text random bits of technoblabel. It would be nice to see progression as it is made, not in the form of epic battles with dozens of new units monthly, but with 3D renderings of different completed units along with their planned profile (strengths/weaknesses, speed, history, etc) maybe once a week. A movie of the technoblable in action, a short explaination of what it does...Anything really. Text and screenshots of random units we know nothing about don't quite hold interest as well as some other things you could do.

Edited by PoinT