Jump to content

Summary of attendance at the Stunfest 2022


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

je serait present a vandoeuvre les nancy jhabite la ville es je suis a 50 metre de la salle de levenement si lequipe admin a besoin dune chambre pas soucis . JE SUIS UN GRAND FAN DE PHARAON CAESAR ET ZEUX . oui je lavous je suis un nostagique de sierra . la bourde monnumental de microsoft a lepoque qui a preferer financer un projet qui a fait un bid au lieux du votre je ne comprend pas je vous o jeux je crois depuis presque le debut si ma memoir es bonne 2013 ou 2012 jhattant avec impatience les maj . mes javoue jai ete dessue que le projet navance pas malgret les compte possitif. on ce dit rdv le 3 et 4 septembre Advienne que pourra ! ! ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

image.png.905cc8211411a5e8272ce160121bb0e1.png

@Stan` do you know the exact address? It's not too far from me so I can go there and take a look (the timing is also summer holiday for me, parfait). But of course, if I am allowed to go there. 

image.thumb.png.6d4ba58b9fd69944732373fd6dc10d11.png

 

it wasn't you who didn't want to be with wildfire games anymore?

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

t wasn't you who didn't want to be with wildfire games anymore?

I was bored and sick and tired of arguing and playing imba games and OP unit abuse in the lobby. And all those smurf arguments. So I decided to quit this game and enjoy my life while I still can. But what's more boring is spending a summer holiday in Luxembourg locked up in a small flat. I can use this as an excuse to go deeper into France for some entertainment. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yekaterina said:

I was bored and sick and tired of arguing and playing imba games and OP unit abuse in the lobby. And all those smurf arguments. So I decided to quit this game and enjoy my life while I still can. But what's more boring is spending a summer holiday in Luxembourg locked up in a small flat. I can use this as an excuse to go deeper into France for some entertainment. 

 

but if you forget the multiplayer and help us with the mods for a while, it would be very beneficial.

You are still young, it is normal that you want to leave your environment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

mods for a while, it would be very beneficial.

What are you working on now? 

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

You are still young, it is normal that you want to leave your environment.

Only Britain is my home. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...