Is it possible to distribute the binaries of this game solely in a zipped file?

Hi there, first of all thank you so much for all your effort and work on this amazing game! It gets better and better each new release!

I was just wondering if it was possible to request (or know a way to get) the binaries of this game as a single .zip, or .7z file?
This game is super cool I just didn't want to install a new version of it in the Windows operating system. Not sure if this request is doable or not... just asking!

Thank you all and have an amazing weekend!
Victor

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, victorwestmann said:

Hi there, first of all thank you so much for all your effort and work on this amazing game! It gets better and better each new release!

I was just wondering if it was possible to request (or know a way to get) the binaries of this game as a single .zip, or .7z file?
This game is super cool I just didn't want to install a new version of it in the Windows operating system. Not sure if this request is doable or not... just asking!

Thank you all and have an amazing weekend!
Victor

Hey, once you installed it the game is portable, you can take it on an usb key or whatever and play on other computers. To keep your savegames and stuff, just pass -writableRoot to the executable.

I used to make a portable version, but it never got accepted on portable apps, so I gave up.

No answer since August 9, 2019 - 9:56am there