duda sobre recuperación de cuentas. Y crear otra cuenta

CesarDoce3

Hola buenas noches o tardes, mi duda es si solo se puede crear una cuenta pro usuario ya que no me deja crear otra, porque la que tenia no me acuerdo ni la contraseña y usuario, Aqui la segunda duda hay alguna forma que se pueda recuperar o que algun admintrador pueda ayudar. de alguna forma. Estare al pendiente

Un comentario antes de irme, deberian poner alguna forma de recuperacion dentro del juego de contraseña etc por correo electronico. Solo es un comentario. 

Muchas gracias 

image.png.3c4881be6f00d26d9e4c3be681b28640.png

He lost his account he need help about:

1 -if you can only create an account pro user because it does not let him create another, because the one he had he doesn't  remember the password and user, 

2-

is there any way that can be recovered or that some admintrador can help. somehow. I

One comment before I go, you should put some form of recovery within the game password etc by email.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

This a core problem that 0ad should address, which is being ignored for long time. Here what we can do.

1. Ask for a email id as optional parameter while user logs into the 0ad (We will show him the text tag that it will be used to reset his password). 
  2. When he click on forgot password on login panel, we will ask for registered mail and send a mail to reset password. 
  3. Once reset he can login with new password.

@Stan`Please check this.

16 minutes ago, Darkcity said:

This a core problem that 0ad should address, which is being ignored for long time. Here what we can do.

1. Ask for a email id as optional parameter while user logs into the 0ad (We will show him the text tag that it will be used to reset his password). 
  2. When he click on forgot password on login panel, we will ask for registered mail and send a mail to reset password. 
  3. Once reset he can login with new password.

@Stan`Please check this.

GDPR, data processing, need to change privacy policy and is a bit tedious because not all platforms work with TLS.

• Sad 1