明镜-Mirror

AIEND

0ad_logo.png.df9905fcebe5f96ebe6c9c000690c257.png

这个模组最初是2020年秋天在A23上开始做的,是个修改游戏玩法的模组,适应了我作为帝国时代3玩家的一些习惯。模组第一个版本刚做完的时候刚好A24就发布了,于是半年后我又从A25上从头开始做,到现在修修改改大致作出了想要的效果,所以在这里也发一下。因为我是中国人,大致的介绍我会发汉英两部分,英文部分是机翻,请以汉文内容为准。

This mod was originally started on A23 in the fall of 2020. It is a mod that modifies the gameplay and adapts to some of my habits as an Age of Empires 3 player. When the first version of the mod was just finished, A24 was released, so half a year later, I started from scratch on A25, and now the modifications have roughly achieved the desired effect, so I will post it here as well. Because I am Chinese, I will give a general introduction in Chinese and English. The English part is translated by machine. Please refer to the Chinese content.

相比A25这个模组主要改动如下:

Compared with the A25, the main changes of this mod are as follows:

剧透

资源
1- 加入新资源:俘囚和信念,前者从杀敌的战利品中获得,可以用来训练奴隶或者交易;后者从宗教设施的资源流和杀敌的战利品中获得,用于研究技术、训练精锐/英雄、建造奇观。

Resource
1- Added new resources: captive and faith, the former is obtained from the loot of killing enemies, which can be used to train slaves or trade; the latter is obtained from the resource flow of religious facilities and the loot of killing enemies, used to research technology and train champion/hero, build wonders.

技术
1- 删除大部分文明的特殊技术,改为文明特性或团队增益。
2- 删除兵器厂,现在士兵只有成为老兵和精英才能提升防护和攻击。
3- 删除大部分建筑在其解锁阶段的技术,其技术效果大部分改为默认。

Technology
1- Removed most of the civilization's special technologies and replaced them with civilization features or team buffs.
2- Remove the blacksmith, now soldiers can only upgrade their armor and attack if they become advanced and elite.
3- Removed the technology of most buildings in their unlock stage, and most of their technology effects were changed to default.

夺取
1- 公民步兵夺取由2.5降低至1.5,公民骑兵由2.5降低至1,精锐步兵由5降低至3,精锐骑兵由5降低至2,英雄由10降低至5。

Capture
1- The Capture Attack of Citizen Infantry has been reduced from 2.5 to 1.5, Citizen Cavalry has been reduced from 2.5 to 1, Elite Infantry has been reduced from 5 to 3, Elite Cavalry has been reduced from 5 to 2, and Hero has been reduced from 10 to 5.

公署
1- 公署去掉了金属成本,现在是600木材+600石料。

Civic Civil
1- Civic Civil removed the metal cost, it is now 600 wood + 600 stone.

奇观
1- 奇观需要1500石料+1500木材+1500信念,建成后人口上限+20%,土地影响半径+20%,提供治疗光环。

Wonder
1- Wonders need 1500 stone + 1500 wood + 1500 faith, after completion, the population cap +20%, the land influence radius +20%, and provide a healing aura.

资源设施
1- 粮仓可以建立在中立地区,方便打猎。
2- 标准石场和矿场开采人数上限从24人降低至15人。
3- 粮仓提供耕作效率+5%的光环。

Resource facility
1- Granary can be built in neutral areas for easy hunting.
2- The maximum number of people working in standard quarries and mines has been reduced from 24 to 15.
3- Granary provides an aura of +5% farming efficiency.

防御设施
1- 碉楼和堡垒都有根基,附近公署被摧毁也不会失控。
2- 碉楼不再有最小射程,成本提高至150木材+150石料。
3- 公署、殖民地、碉楼和堡垒的基础火力提高。

Defense facilities
1- Towers and forts will not get out of hand even if the nearby civic civil is destroyed.
2- The tower no longer has a minimum range and the cost is increased to 150 wood + 150 stone.
3- Increased base firepower for Civic Civil, Colony, Towers and Forts.

军事设施
1-  每个派系的兵营、马厩都拥有根基,即便附近的公署被摧毁也不会失控。

Military installation
1- Even if the nearby civic civil is destroyed, the barracks, stables will not get out of control.

医疗维修
1- 军营、马厩、碉楼与堡垒都可以治疗驻军。
2- 民居可以治疗进驻的平民。
3- 象舍可以治疗进驻的大象。
4- 攻城机械厂可以维修进驻的攻城机械。
5- 码头和造船厂有光环来维修船舶。

Medical repair
1- Barracks, stables, towers and forts can heal stationed soldiers.
2- Houses can heal stationed civilians.
3- Elephant Stables can heal stationed elephants.
4- Arsenal can repair garrisoned sieges.
5- Docks have halos to repair ships.

单位成本
1- 大部分士兵只需食物和金属成本,高级步兵(枪、长枪、弓箭和剑盾)比初级步兵(投石、标枪)更贵。
2- 商队、骑兵、战车、攻城机械、船舶和大象占用更多人口和容积。

Unit cost
1- Most soldiers only need food and metal cost, senior infantry (spearman, pikeman, archer and swordsman) are more expensive than junior infantry (slinger, javelineer).
2- Trader, Cavalry, Chariot, Siege, Ship and Elephant take up more population and space.

劳动者
1- 民兵是农业的主要劳力,高级步兵属于掌握更好农具和耕畜的富裕阶级,耕作效率比初级步兵更高 ,两者都不再能采矿打石。
2- 将妇女替换为平民(我借用了男女平民模组的内容,感谢作者),成本为70粮食,耕作效率与初级步兵相同,可以采矿打石。
3- 可以在公署训练奴隶,奴隶采矿打石效率比平民更高。

Worker
1- Militia is the main labor force in agriculture, senior infantry belong to the wealthy class with better farming tools and farm animals, farming efficiency is higher than junior infantry. Militia cannot mine metal and stone.
2- Replace the women with civilians (I borrowed the content of the two-gendered citizens mod, thanks to the author here @wowgetoffyourcellphone), the cost is 70 food, the farming efficiency is the same as the junior infantry, and it can mine metals and stones.
3- Slaves can be trained in Civic Civil, slaves can mine metal and stone more efficiently than civilians.

精锐和英雄
1- 精锐从堡垒训练,英雄从公署训练。

Champions and Heroes
1- Champions train from fortresses, heroes train from civic civil.

射手
1- 射手都有5米最小射程,第三阶段可以研究【格斗训练】,提高近战防御并取消最小射程。
2- 相比同类步兵射手,骑兵射程-5米(马弓手-10),象兵射程+5米,战车不增不减。
3- 远程步兵+50生命,标枪和投石伤害降低,弓箭手伤害提高。

Ranged unit
1- All shooters have a minimum range of 5 meters. In the third stage, you can study [Fighting Training], improve melee defense and cancel the minimum range.
2- Compared with similar infantry shooters, cavalry has a range of -5 meters (cavalry archers -10), elephant soldiers have a range of +5 meters, and the chariot does not increase or decrease.
3- Ranged infantry +50HP,javelineer and slinger damage decreased, archer damage increased.

骑兵
1- 公署不再能训练骑兵,马厩到第二阶段解锁。
2- 无论外观上使用枪、刀剑还是斧钺,近战骑兵的数据都一样,以后都会改成枪骑兵或者长枪骑兵。

Cavalry
1- Civic Civil can no longer train cavalry, stables are unlocked until P2.
2- No matter whether the weapon of the melee cavalry is spear, sword or axe, except for the appearance, the data is the same (the goal is to keep only two types of melee cavalry, cavalry pikeman or cavalry spearman).

大象
1- 大象拥有【惊骇】光环来削弱周围敌人。
2- 战象不再有破碎伤害,攻击有圆面溅射,专于杀伤单位。
3- 战象容易被集火,应与步兵混编而非单独成队。

Elephant
1- Elephant has a [Fright] aura to weaken surrounding enemies.
2- The battle elephant removes the crush damage, and the attack has a circular splash, specializing in killing units.
3- Elephants are easily targeted by Javelineers and should be mixed with infantry rather than in separate groups.

战车
1- 战车都拥有【冲撞】光环抵御近身敌人。
2- 波斯和塞留西战车有【卷镰】光环对步兵造成杀伤,使用时应4~6辆为一组对敌步兵集群来回刮蹭。
3- 摩揭陀战车主要通过【激励】光环给弓箭手提供增益,应与弓箭手混编。
4- 布立吞战车能有效对抗战车和战象,但本身也会被标枪和车弩克制。

Chariot
1- All chariots have [Collision] aura to defend against close enemies.
2- The Persian and Seleucid chariots have the [Scythes] halo, which can kill the infantry. When used, 4~6 vehicles should be used to scrape the enemy infantry group back and forth.
2- The Indian chariot mainly provides benefits to the archer through the [Incentive] halo, which should be mixed with the archer.
4- Britons are effective against chariots and war elephants, but are also countered by javelineers and bolt shooters.

具装
1-部分骑兵、战车和战象带有具装标签,这些单位远防比同类单位略高,近战步兵对其伤害-25%。

Armored
1- Some cavalry, chariots and war elephants have the armored tag. The pierce defense of these units is slightly higher than that of similar units, and the damage of melee infantry is reduced by 25%.

海军
1- 中/小战船攻击-75%,对船舶×4,避免战船火力过强干涉陆战。
2- 大/巨型战船伤害提高,其抛石机射程降低和堡垒保持一致。

Navy
1- Medium/small warship attack -75%, against ships x 4, to avoid the warship's excessive firepower interfering with the land battle.
2- The damage of large/giant warships has been increased, and its catapult range has been reduced to be consistent with fortresses.

攻城机械
1- 第二阶段即解锁攻城机械厂,可以制造冲车和临车。
2- 车弩和抛石机默认打包/布置时间-30%。

Siege
1- The second stage is to unlock the arsenal, which can make rams and siege towers.
2- Bolt shooter and catapult default disassembly/assembly time -30%.

伤害类型
1- 加入了【捶打】伤害,给予战象和骨朵手。

Damage type
1- Added [thump] damage, mainly owned by war elephants and maceman.

伤害加成
1- 标枪对大象(包括野生象)与战车×4。  
2- 车弩对大象(包括野生象)与战车×1.5。
3- 近战步兵对具装×0.75。
4- 近战骑兵对远程单位×1.5。
5- 枪手对骑兵×2。
6- 长枪手对骑兵×3,对战象×2。
7- 轻/中型战船对船舶×4.

Damage bonus
1- Javelineer against elephants (including wild elephants) and chariot x4.
2- Bolt Shooter targets elephants (including wild elephants) and chariots x 1.5.
3- Melee infantry against Armored units x 0.75.
4- Melee cavalry against ranged units x 1.5.
5- Spearman against cavalry x 2.
6- Pikeman against cavalry × 3, against elephant × 2.
7- Light/Medium warships against ships x 4.

现在的版本是0.25.7,这里提供模组本体以及汉文补丁。

The current version is 0.25.7, here is the mod body and another Chinese patch(Players who do not understand Chinese do not need to download this).

Mirror.zip zh-lang.zip Mirror.pymod

Edited by AIEND
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Looking at the feature list there is quite a bit that sounds nice enough to actually give it a try. Well done!

Some nitpicks which might make it easier to users:

• Publish the mod as a git repo, makes it easier to track changes and so easier to review in the long run if you want it on mod.io
  • Use version like 0.25.0 so users know which version of 0ad the mod is meant for, even a few years down the road
  • You could change the zip extension to pyromod so it gets associated with 0ad on many systems and hopefully a double click is all that is needed to install

1 hour ago, hyperion said:

查看功能列表,有很多听起来不错的东西,可以尝试一下。 做得好!

一些可能使用户更容易使用的挑剔:

• 将 mod 作为 git repo 发布,如果您希望在 mod.io 上使用它,可以更轻松地跟踪更改,从长远来看也更容易查看
  • 使用 0.25.0 之类的版本,这样用户就可以知道该 mod 的 0ad 版本,即使是几年后
  • 您可以将 zip 扩展名更改为 pyromod,以便它在许多系统上与 0ad 相关联,希望只需双击即可安装

1. Because I don't understand English and the network connection is not smooth, my work on syncing mod files on github failed. I will then sync and share content on platforms with similar functionality in China.
2. The existing version number corresponds to the 0 A D version through the first number, 1.0.0 corresponds to A23, and 2.0.0 corresponds to A25 (I gave up A24). But what you said makes sense. I have used this numbering format on the Chinese module, and it is now 0.0.25b.06. The mirror mod may wait until A26 is released to change the numbering format, because now I don't want players to confuse the two version numbers.
3. This is no problem, I will get one when I have time.

• Like 1

更新了一下

1.拉栖代孟派系删除公社食堂,以后精锐也从堡垒中训练。
2.调整了部分技术的前提和成本。
3.进一步提高了大象和攻城机械占用建筑物和船舶的容积。

1.The Spartan faction removed Syssition, after which champions trained from the fort.
2.Adjusted the premise and cost of some technologies.
3.Further increase the house space occupied by sieges and elephants.

• Like 1

预计下次更新要加入的内容

已经实现的:

1.第一阶段不能再训练士兵,将军事建筑挪到第二阶段,把开局给予的士兵换成平民,骑兵换成斥候。

2.降低公署成本为400木材+200石料,删除塞留西和托勒密的殖民地。

3.除雇佣兵和公民兵可以盖房子外,其他士兵取消劳动能力。

4.将第二阶段的升级成本调整为800粮食,去除木材成本。

5.英雄可以在第二阶段训练。

6.部分特殊建筑物挪到第二阶段,部分删除。

尚未完成的更改:

1.给平民弓箭/标枪用于狩猎,去除奴隶武器,不再能屠宰。

2.添加包括狩猎、攻城在内的多种新攻击方式。。

3.堡垒和碉楼、城墙可以在中立地区建造。

4.为波斯、库什、摩揭陀、布立吞添加民兵战车。

Edited by AIEND

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

或需要第四阶段。 第一阶段和第二阶段之间的差异是相当大的。

I tried it in the past, but later found it to be lacking in meaning, because 0 AD is to make soldiers from novice to elite through combat, instead of researching technology through each era like AoE, so theoretically the militia that appears in P2 can achieve maximum combat effectiveness, P4 currently lacks the necessary advanced technology or high-value units, so there is no need to exist.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15/09/2022 at 11:09 AM, AIEND said:

I tried it in the past, but later found it to be lacking in meaning, because 0 AD is to make soldiers from novice to elite through combat, instead of researching technology through each era like AoE, so theoretically the militia that appears in P2 can achieve maximum combat effectiveness, P4 currently lacks the necessary advanced technology or high-value units, so there is no need to exist.

I think that can be changed. If the answer is  not, the team should program this feature.

• 1 month later...