===[TASK]=== Updated Cursors

wowgetoffyourcellphone

I would like to update the cursors in the game. My first attempt was controversial. So I am trying this approach.

My first attempt was a custom spearhead created by me with layers in Phtotoshop. Some vehemently detested it, saying they refuse to use a spearhead to select a tree. Fair enough. Spearheads aren't pointy enough, so an arrowhead it is!

Behold:

7hRqhu1.png

What say you? 

thumbs-up-hand-emoji-vector-id533729104?thumbs-down-hand-sign-emoji-vector-id610

6 minutes ago, Freagarach said:

I'll still say a bronzen look makes it easier to distinguish from e.g. the attack cursor. :)

I think the difference between the 2 new ones is starker than the difference between the 2 old ones. :)  

default-arrow.png.195abf52ab6dc9b10464c1c84a35ac8b.png             action-attack.png.c9a4cf73bcd3ae4f174d7b66c93556fe.png                   action-attack-move.png.651abb7210de40a5b2c39ccf758850ae.png

Default, Attack, Attack-Move

21 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I think the difference between the 2 new ones is starker than the difference between the 2 old ones. :)  

default-arrow.png.195abf52ab6dc9b10464c1c84a35ac8b.png             action-attack.png.c9a4cf73bcd3ae4f174d7b66c93556fe.png                   action-attack-move.png.651abb7210de40a5b2c39ccf758850ae.png

Default, Attack, Attack-Move

I would be ok with those (but I also wouldn't mind sticking with the current default and just changing the other two).

Bronze might be a nice touch. idk.

Nitpicking: I would prefer if they all had the exact same diagonal angle. And I would prefer if that angle would be rather steep (Looking at the default windows cursor where the left side of the arrowhead is vertical). Maybe not that much, but you get the idea, for me the attack-sword is a bit too diagonal.

• Thanks 1