ERTOGRUL BEST SERIES EVER!

Just came to say Hi, and to recommend you guys to check this show...If you are in to history ,adventures, sword fights, politic, espionage, war, romance, mysticism, culture, traditions, Templar Knights, Mongols, Nomads, Saracens, Byzantines, Crusaders, This is the SHOW... The series was made by Turkey, and its production quality is 5 stars, I have been following the show, and I'm in love with it...I thought it was so good that I should share it here with all of you guys. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did....By the way, I keep polishing the Empires at War scenario and will publish it as soon as I feel is right for launch. Thank you all for your time and attention. 

• Like 1

I have been watching the episodes back to back while on lockdown. And I'm in absolute love with the show. I have never seen something so well done. The characters, the scenery, the clothing, the details, the action, the drama, I think is a Million times better than Games of thrones or any other show that follow a medieval setting. And what impress me the most is that it is not an American TV show nor an English-speaking one, but a Turkish one, I also like the way they portray Islam and the historical characters, the intrigue, the treason, the politics of the age, the sword fights... That show has it all. I love Ertogrul. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...