List of French Vocabulary

I would suggest buying a 'verbpack' for french. It basically contains all the conjugations for all the standard verb forms (close to a 100, but they're all pretty similar) and of course a list of all the other verbs and which one of the examples they follow. That book has helped me very much in French class (quick, what is conditional vous form of pleuvoir? :P )

As for other vocabulary, there are normally books for that at the library.

I don't know if they have this in Germany but look for Bescherelle. There are several books in this series and Bescherelle - La conjugaison pour tous is a standard work that is used in school and university.

Larousse is afaik one of the best French dictionaries, but it's all French of course. But imo this is the best way to learn a language. Learn the basics and use a real dictionary of that language, not one with translations.

(beer.gif

@ AK_Thug AMish

quick, what is conditional vous form of pleuvoir?  )

Isn't pleuvoir (to rain) a verbe impersonnel that can only take a 3rd person singular form ... as in : Il pleut

Il pleuvait, Il pleuvrait, qu'il plût, ... :D

similar type of verb : falloir, for instance :bouncing:

Then, as for the book ... Bescherelle :) is the Bible :D for French verb ... otherwise, you can get little French-English/English-French ( or any other language) for nearly nothing.

On the net, I know http://www.freetranslation.com/ ... but only for very basic terms ...

*gets bescherelle*

47 pleuvoir I, T, imp. : il pleut

there is no "vous" with this verb... if you're searching for the conditionnal form, it's "il pleuvrait" or "il aurait plu" whether you want it in the past or present.

Pretty much repeated the same things as Curu :D vive le bescherelle !!! :bouncing: