The Bobby's-house-invasion Thread

EMP=electromagnetic pulse, in the simplist terms it causes electrical blackouts.

Do you people have aby intell on who's guarding Bobby's comp? It'll be good to know for your raid. :D

BTW: I have plenty of C4 explosives in stock. But it costs 20 Currency for each explosive, for I don't do my work out of charity you know. :D

@Amy: the target is located in Thousand Oaks, California, US. I suggest you get a flight to Los Angeles as TO is not that far away from it. You don't have to participate just in spirit. :D

@Nathan: very well, but it's going to cost you an extra 5 Currency for each item paid under my store's Pay Later Policy. :D I do sell many other goods and services that will avail you and your allies in your Quest BTW. B-)

Can't give the exact location, bit pick up a small piece of paper on the ground next to your cafeteria exit door and you will see a number. Go to the room in your school that corresponds to that number and you will find GPS coordinates scribbled upside-down on a projector. Turn on the projecter and copy the GPS coordinates to your palmtop.

Sounds like a spy movie eh? :D