What Does A Restaurant's Website Need ?

;)

The Menu ... that is definitely needed.

What I like as well, is to have a little history of the place ... or of the person ...

Like, I went to eat in a little restaurant in the middle of nowhere and it said ont he website that it was an old ham in there before, with only 3 or 4 families ... just to give a little historical background ... I is quite popular now in france.

Or how the guy got to be in the business, what he was attracted in ... just to give the customers the feeling that, by knowing a bit more, they will get closer to the place ... and feel nearly at home. :)

For the location part, you could use MapQuest to link to a map. Then the customers can input their location, and it will show the distance.

You could have fun little things at the top, such as "Quote of the Day" where it could show a new quote everyday. I have seen it on other websites and it uses and On_event code I think.

Another idea, you could have a webcam hooked up so it either faces outside to a nice view or maybe inside. Then you can have the webcam automatically take a picture every x amount of minutes, seconds, days. Then there is a tool that allows you to have it uploaded and posted on a website.

:)