Okay I Am Sick Today, But What Happened The Other

Yeah, got some stomache problems today, which I don't want to discuss. :P

But last week on Thursday I had to give a discourse in front of all my teachers including the chief of school ! :P

Not because I punched someone hard (:P), but for the reason that my form is the worst of the 3 11 forms. There are usually a boy and a girl that are "form chiefs", that would have to do it, but this time the girl couldn't. She had soemthing better to do, don't ask.

Well, my teacher remembered my talking skills and therefore offered me the thing. I accepted, always like to give my opinion on things (or else I wouldn't be red on these forums, eh ? :P)

Well I managed well and gave a 30min discourse about motivation, bad grades, reasons, improvements etc.

Now I asked every teacher the next day what they thought. They all said I was excellent. :P

But suddenly, my chief of school, who I always had a difficult relationship with, appeared in front of my eyes...

Read the follow-up in some hours...

Well she shot off some huge complaints about the way I talked in front of all my teachers and that it is admirable and all. :P

She said that my relationship with her is starting to get better. Yeah I did something awful a year ago. Threw wet paper balls all over the walls of the toilets. :P We got caught and got a so called "superior punishment".

That's a punishment that lasts for half a year. When you do anything bad in the meantime you have to leave school...

Man, sounds like I threw nuclear bombs all over the place. I feared I would get shot. :P :P

-(fixed the word shot off for you-Desmond)