Hi. I've got a problem with logging to lobby.

gator303

Hi!

I've got strange issue. Namely I cannot connect to the lobby. When I'm trying it process statys at connecting...
Earlier this day I was able to connect without any problems. I didn't make any changes or something.

Could someone please help me?

@user1

My name is:

Daniel_King

Regards,

Dan.

Edited by gator303

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Stan` said:

Something needs to be done about that and the lobby, but I don't know what;

its connected with rating . there is a solution suggested by me last week about that. but therfore you need change the rating

Edited by seeh

@Gatot303, the basics of computer science if it does not work, remove and reinstall it. If that does not work either, I could recommend upgrading windows 10 to Linux mint 20. Also you could easily make you system dual bootable if you have a linux mint ISO file.

I have to edit this as the gods themselves want probably me to help you. After making the comment, I wanted to join the lobby and got a similar issue. Since I have been messing with mods lately and knew that I could connect with a modded version, I enabled a mod. Then I disabled it and I could connect again. Maybe that helps for you as well.

Edited by LetswaveaBook