Post Your Picture

Wat was it in Us? 21 wasnt it? (drinkign age)

lol-got a cousin (19 yrs old) who is getting paid to go over and play college basketball (going to major soon) for US. Shes going crazy, no grog (alcohol). She gets home, parties like crazy-lol.

(Unfortunately, looks like ill suffer the same fate in tennis :ph34r: )

ok-thanks.

Dont judge people off religions.

Oh believe me, I'm not, she's probably the best girl I've met in my life, she's a good friend.

Mormonism differs from my faith (Christianity), and the Bible teaches (and I follow it because I know its true) that unequally yoked marraiges between saved and unsaved people lead to problems. You wouldn't put an ox and a donkey and have them plow a field in the same yoke, would you?

Very well said, Quacker. I share your POV :ph34r: I think that people nowadays are *WAY* too easy-going when it comes to marriages, etc.. when you're talking about spending the rest of your life with someone, you have to make very important decisions.

I guess it doesn't help that also nowadays, people disregard the "...to honor and cherish, as long as ye both shall live..." :-(

"Be as gentle as doves, and as wise as serpents... Doesn't that just about sum it up Quacker? ;)

Just read that verse this morning :ph34r:

Afterall, marraige is a sacred thing, people have cheapened it with divorce and pre-marital sex.

Anyhow, to get back on topic, someone post a pic of them and their good friend ;) Oh, btw, when I have my friend over on Friday, I'll get a pic of him and me, he's my best friend ;)