Some Questions About English ;)

Kinda, Yo, wierdo, dude are American I think. Not real English, you better use more suitable works like kind of, hi, strange person, guy. Note though that you can use so many words to replace these.

wow is just a form of expression, not really a 'word'

Witch is a woman with so-called magical or demonic powers

Which is a relative pronoun, example: the books, which he bought last week, weren't as good as he thought.

I don't know what wich means, probably not of much importance.

You should get a dictionary though :ph34r:

Yes. Everybody knows them. Each country speaks English and then uses some 'slang' on top of it. Eg Americans Say Yo! etc, Canadians go 'Eh' and Aussies say quite rude things :ph34r:, especially to crumblers (Old people).

You should be fine with the American slang though, every english speakign country knows it.

Thanks dudes, eh, guys  My "book with Norwegian-- and English-- words" are gone. I lost it. Have a new one now, but you know, its much easier, and beter to ask you dud, NO, guys   !

Should be:

Thanks dudes, eh, guys ! My book "Norwegian-- and English-- words" is gone. I lost it. Have a new one now, but you know, it's much easier, and better to ask you dudes, NO, guys !

Here ya go Zezar. (Talkin' in slang)

Kinda - means sorta which means the same as a little bit which is the same as a little

YO! - means you and is used to address someone. Example: you see your friend in front of you, and you address himby saying "Yo! Whats up?" which basically means, "Hello, how are things going?"

wierdo - this is mainly an insult. You use it to describe something. Basically, it is used as a adjective. Example: "That guy is such a weirdo" which means that the person is weird.

dude - a "cool" way to address someone(means man or boy)

wow - an expression used to describe something when in shock or awe. Example: WOW, that alien is huge!

Wich \ Witch (Which is spelled wrong, it should be which/witch, you got the last one right) - which is used to ask something or to single something out. Example: "Which house is it?"

witch - this is a word used to describe a lady that has magical powers and is evil and able to cast spells on you. This is basically a fairy tale character terminology. It basically means, somebody with magic powers.

Correction on "witch." A witch is anyone (woman OR man) from various pagan religions that cast spells. These spells can be for either good or evil.

However, popular culture, arising from innaccurate and superstitious christian belief, uses the word to describe an old lady with a big nose and warts that calls on the devil to do her bidding. "Lame" if you ask me.

Well, i said lady since the men are usually referred to as warlocks.

Yes, and the way witch is used now is lame, but when you say witch, that is the first thing you think of. An old lady with a wart on her nose that calls on the devil to do her bidding. Am i wrong? Yes, it is lame, but it is the truth.