Lobby logging strange problem

afarre

Hello!

I have some trobule since I changed the internet connection, every time I try to log into the multiplayer lobby the 0ad stops and my PC shows the stuff displayed below. I have searched how to fix it but I do not find anything clear and I have tried many different ways but none has worked.... If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

I should remark that my PC had no trobule like this with other routers, so I think we could discard a PC problem.

Thank you for the help ♥

imatge.png.2260e319e0705462a611693ab720ef54.png

Hello, 

it looks like it wants from you permission to use encrypting.

One thing you could try is to disable tls in game options -> lobby, but you loose this protection.

You could ask your internet provider about this popup, but from looks of it, it should be safe to allow it. I am NOT saying it is ok to permit it, you shall do so on your own risk.

Regards

Angen

1 hour ago, Angen said:

Hello, 

it looks like it wants from you permission to use encrypting.

One thing you could try is to disable tls in game options -> lobby, but you loose this protection.

You could ask your internet provider about this popup, but from looks of it, it should be safe to allow it. I am NOT saying it is ok to permit it, you shall do so on your own risk.

Regards

Angen

Thank you very much, it solved the problem. But Idk why since I never changed that option... Still it worked so I am grateful ♥

ok, so some searching around I found this. 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34812897/how-to-suppress-an-application-is-requesting-access-to-a-protected-item-popup

@elexis @Itms since you dealt with tls in the past, is this something we can avoid, if yes, is it risky to avoid this popup?

or is it just settings on the client side?