What Do You Rate The New 0ad Site's Design ?

9 - I really don't like the current colors theme, maybe it should have darker colors like the current site? No need to make things have a different color just to differentiate, it gets messy. Right now I like the site we have right now more than this one, even though the new one has better art on it.

• 2 weeks later...

parent/child/child's child? What are those links for? Seeing as they're so obvious I got confused...

I'd suggest bringing the "home/articles/media/forums" links down, where the parent, child are now. When you have them in the banner they sort of blend in, and also I have a tendency to just not look at bannars more than the first time I visit a place, so I wouldn't notice them easily (and I didn't the first time I checked the site. I looked basically everywhere else before ;)).

I love having white as the main color, but in this case I don't really think plain white fits. Give it a shade to make it fit better in with the rest of the site I'd say.

Oh, and should the "submit news" link be available for all? I mean, I'm sure only a few can actually use it, but should it even be visible for the rest?

I like the site, but to make it even better you've gotta point out the bad stuff yknow. Just so you don't misinterpret what I'm trying to say here :brow: