Formation-Fighting Mod

gaius

Thx @Servo. I hope i could fixed all problems with fgod-mod. But everyone should first enable fgod mod, and later the balancing-mod. Scenario-Editor still don't works with fgod-mod.

I updated the mod on mod.io.

Some new features: legions for rome and athen, new random maps, dune and fert are from nani. So thx to nani.

In some the new maps new gameplay is implemented, f.e. with no unit gathering, but buildings give resources; or Soldier cannot work anymore.

balancing-mod.zip

Edited by gaius

WARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'unlock_shared_los' from node 'Technologies' in 'other/desert_trading_post'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?)

In the latest version posted here, that "other/desert_trading_post" template is not even there..

thx Servo and (-_-.), I appreciate your help. I hope i corrected the errors already, I'm not total sure, but the first error was probably in a new map with no gathering for soldier or women, what is a unknown case for Petra. The second is probably cause in some maps unlock_shared_los is already researched, but that warning causes no errors anyway