A cool thing happen

When a force of enemy troop try to capture my Civic Center, they couldn't capture it because of the number of garrisoned defenders. So, the attackers switched from capture to attack instead. Very nice. @mimo May have been in the logic for a long time, but it really showed this time. They would capture it by about 5% but my defenders capture it back to 100% every 5 seconds or so. The attackers were all like, "Screw this!" and switch to destroy instead. Very nice, something a human player would do.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, serveurix said:

I've never managed to make it work. Each time I Ctrl-click on a structure the units move away from it to kill the units around, no matter how close I am to the building.

If you start to train inside the building, this way units don't go outside. You can see this Ai behavior.

20 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

When a force of enemy troop try to capture my Civic Center, they couldn't capture it because of the number of garrisoned defenders. So, the attackers switched from capture to attack instead. Very nice. @mimo May have been in the logic for a long time, but it really showed this time. They would capture it by about 5% but my defenders capture it back to 100% every 5 seconds or so. The attackers were all like, "Screw this!" and switch to destroy instead. Very nice, something a human player would do.

Should be https://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/19209 so already quite old ;)

• Like 3