Survey : offline skills

Playing Offline Level  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How much bots you VS with at a time ?

2. 2. What is the level of those bots ?

Emperor, battle for Dune (old copy)

I would say that most important is to know your ennemy. And with AI Petra, its not that difficult ^^ (but its quite good but not enough for players in the top 10 players like me)

Not in order, those i remember : (Borgss - WW2 Butcher - Tango - Inkomen - ffm - JC - alekusu - Mario - WarBeast - MacWolf) . Of course, my outstanding naval skills consolidate my presence in this chart... hehe

So, just take the strategy A against the enemy B. So, basically, against AI

- Dont expand if you cannot face repetitves attacks, exploit what you have

- Wait your moment to get all your extra required ressources by attacking ennemy Trade with adapted units. Its sooooooo more valuable than working

When you know that, mouse skills let you VS more AI. But strategy is the most important. A total Turtling or Rushing would be a blatant fail.

Now, you imagine its a pitty I cannot make good videos on multiplayer !! Do you know if a revision of my trial is on its way ? 0ad is the only game I play, I'm not a gamer. Some programmers say that

I have to be like that , like this .. ok, but I see nothing coming :/

It seems that your strategy is simply to manipulate the AI's pathfinder, leading them into towers with 5 or so civilians

.. sorry for that .. its not really heroic . Next time, each of my soldiers will face 5 enemy units then , and with the female survivors, I will annihilate 5 CC with forks and spouns.

It would be good to see you play a real opponent.

Hahaha .. if only Ieper can hear you ! If I was a bad player , probably I would never have been banned as never spotted :ph34r:

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

Thanks Feneur, but how communicate to people the way to join my server ?

You could play with people you know in real life, you could post in the forums a while before, you could post in the #0ad IRC channel (on irc.quake net.org) as long as you are not banned there too, or you could try and find people somewhere else.

By now, all across the world, I estimate maybe 30 players worth I play with among 6 000 000 000 humans. I should have 200 000 000 friends to find 1 who can play with me.

#0ad IRC channel ? I don't know all that stuff. I will see . Anyway, In lobby I was unable to host, so I suppose it would be the same problem. No ?

P.S : Do you think it makes sense that im banned in the lobby but not here ? Lot of allegations against me were just pure fantasy and just cannot never get ride of these allegations.

Just ask some players who knew me, if all this was true or not...

By now, all across the world, I estimate maybe 30 players worth I play with among 6 000 000 000 humans. I should have 200 000 000 friends to find 1 who can play with me.

#0ad IRC channel ? I don't know all that stuff. I will see . Anyway, In lobby I was unable to host, so I suppose it would be the same problem. No ?

Are you sure your ankles are not swollen ? Because it looks like you are ankles are swolen

P.S : Do you think it makes sense that im banned in the lobby but not here ? Lot of allegations against me were just pure fantasy and just cannot never get ride of these allegations.

Just ask some players who knew me, if all this was true or not...

Where are those players ? Also, asking these kind of questions might get you banned everywhere.

Do you think it makes sense that im banned in the lobby but not here ?

You do realize that I could ask to see the logs of the lobby chat? And if you have done anything bad that is logged there... Let's just say that I wouldn't feel too sorry about banning you in that case. As long as you behave in the forums I don't see any reason to ban you here, but feel free to try and convince me otherwise if you really want to. :rolleyes: The only way to even have a chance to get back in the lobby is to behave more than well here.

Can i ask any of my relative to donate to 0ad project the price of a new game ? Put JC in the communication field.

You can donate how much or how little you want to, that doesn't affect anything at all (apart from us having more or less money).

I will not ask for the logs, as I think there is no reason to punish you here if you behave here. But please try and interact in a more humble way, that's going to make everything a lot easier for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Last video I made before i say gl&hf to 0ad game (have to study) . I use here the Replay feature of 0ad19.

1vs7 very hard AI (click on "vimeo" to see in HD)

( Just notice that it looks like that capturing AI towers make them panic and run all over the map. Coalition of ennemies in attack may be a clever input)

Thank you for this unique game and all the creativity and quality you put in it during your free time.

gg

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)