About alpha XIX release

av93

Hey guys, I've been reading the devs logs, and I just have to say that relax yourself. If you release a alpha with bugs, don't worry cause players that want a more stable (and laggy) release can still playing Alpha 18. Also It will be okay if you don't release until those get fixed. Maybe a dev report would be nice to say that fixing the new pathfinding isn't easy, but it will be a huge step forward when it's finished.

Good job!

Edited by av93
  • Like 3

Yeah, but we want to release it in the best state we can. We fixed over 200 bugs for this release, and at least want it to be playable.The idea is to always go forward, and forcing players to go back to A18 because the game doesn't work well is not that forward. Also, we are currently dealing with OS X Out Of Synch Issues, which would cause the Mac Community to be totally left out.

We are also investigating the pathfinder : Once the units getting stuck bugs are fixed, the game will be a lot better.

Remaining Things

The red ones are currently being debugged and reproduce, once they are fixed, everything will be fine

Fixed Things

The Title's names should be quite explicit :)

Edited by stanislas69
  • Like 2

Yes, I know, if I read dev logs you can be sure that I read the roadmap and the track timeline.

Regarding OS X, I remember an alpha that was shipped without Mac version, that was released some weeks after.

BTW I repeat to put emphasis on giving some info about stat of the game to comunity that doesn't look too deep into forums, tracks and such things.

Edited by av93