Is current status of game any good?

I agree allow players to adjust and then their opinion can still not matter. ;) j/k

Realy yes allow player to adjust and then they can give a more accurate opinion on the changes. But there are many SVN player who have been playing with changes for a long time now and we know what need change to make better but no one hear. I think consensus is capture need to be more focus to and less general. If capture focuse more on thing like Civic Centers and Mercenary Camps and civic building, then caputre can remain the default over attack. If leave all building capturable (I do not support this, but let's devils advocate), then attack should be default and capture made Alt attack.

It is okay though to have some release as experimental release just to understand what players will like and not like more fully. The changes in this release are severe, but sometime it okay to swing far in one direction to understand the limits of the design. I think for A20 the design should swing back. Team will find a center for this I think.

Looking back on each alpha release, each one have its own flavor. Some, like A19, feel like completely different game.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...