Perk ?

Guillaume57

I was talking about this a few month's back. Since it's a fund-raising, we are accountable, and we should at least give the perks easily given (like the copies of the soundtrack etc. etc.). I for one, haven't received one. I don't mind really, but for accountability's sake, we should give out the perks as soon as possible.

• Like 1

They have not been sent out as there are still a few administrative things left to be done (basically investigate and decide on a shipment provider, order addresses in groups, and order things -- and since it's taken such a long time since the survey we should also ask people to send us an email if they have changed addresses since the survey), which I will try to get done soon. The trouble is that since it has to be done in my free time it has to compete with other more fun things, and since it's boring I'm sad to say it has often lost out to other things. Now after halloween and Christmas etc are over I think I should be able to put in the time required time.

• Like 1