[FIXED] The SVN16011 error.

gameboy

Today I compiled the latest code SVN16005, found an error:

void runTest() { suite_TestSysdep.test_unix_ExecutablePathname(); }

Error 78 error C2039: 'test_unix_ExecutablePathname' : is not a member of TestSysdep' D:\trunk\source\lib\sysdep\tests\test_sysdep.cpp 38

Operating system I was using WIN7 32bit. I use the compiler tool is: VS2010.

Edited by feneur
Removed formatting as the text was unnecessarily huge

No need to shout,as that error was generated in the test routines which are separate from the main app you should be able to run the pyrogenesis.exe or wait a day or two for a new auto-build ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

ps I have to wait till nVidia releases a new version of there Linux driver to run the game at all as I get a seg fault in now :(

I delete this file and try again,But the error appears again.

Error 76 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals D:\trunk\binaries\system\pyrogenesis.exe

Error 75 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CVideoMode::UpdatePosition(int,int)" (?UpdatePosition@CVideoMode@@QAEXHH@Z) referenced in function "enum InReaction __cdecl MainInputHandler(struct SDL_Event_ const *)" (?MainInputHandler@@YA?AW4InReaction@@PBUSDL_Event_@@@Z) D:\trunk\build\workspaces\vc2010\main.obj

I delete this file and try again,But the error appears again.

Error 76 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals D:\trunk\binaries\system\pyrogenesis.exe

Error 75 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CVideoMode::UpdatePosition(int,int)" (?UpdatePosition@CVideoMode@@QAEXHH@Z) referenced in function "enum InReaction __cdecl MainInputHandler(struct SDL_Event_ const *)" (?MainInputHandler@@YA?AW4InReaction@@PBUSDL_Event_@@@Z) D:\trunk\build\workspaces\vc2010\main.obj

error appears again:

Error 74 error C2039: 'test_unix_ExecutablePathname' : is not a member of 'TestSysdep' D:\10962\source\lib\sysdep\tests\test_sysdep.cpp 38

76 IntelliSense: class "TestSysdep" has no member "test_unix_ExecutablePathname" d:\10962\source\lib\sysdep\tests\test_sysdep.cpp 38

Error 74 error C2039: 'test_unix_ExecutablePathname' : is not a member of 'TestSysdep' D:\10962\source\lib\sysdep\tests\test_sysdep.cpp 38

Error 78 error C2039: 'test_unix_ExecutablePathname' : is not a member of TestSysdep' D:\trunk\source\lib\sysdep\tests\test_sysdep.cpp 38

So what did you do exactly? :unknw:

I'm quite sure there must be something left from a previous build.

I had a similar problem when some data from packaging was left in my working copy.

Try a cleanup, "Revert all changes recursively" and "Delete unversioned files and folders, Delete ignored files and folders".

http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-cleanup.html

All the visual studio project directories should be gone now if you've done the previous step correctly and you need to run update-workspaces.bat again.

This was probably introduced in r15996. To avoid compilation errors, just right-click on the test project in visual studio and click on "Unload tests".

We're working on the issue, but it's not our main concern either, so please be patient and avoid PMing people and upping your forum threads.

Thanks in advance.