[RESOLVED] Build latest (08.26.2014) on Windows succesfully, on run I get a "mod picker" screen with no mods

Jabbakus

<p class="error">ERROR: CVFSFile: file hwdetect/hwdetect.js couldn't be opened (vfs_load: -110101)</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: Failed to load hardware detection script</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CVFSFile: file shaders/program.rng couldn't be opened (vfs_load: -110101)</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: Failed to read grammar shaders/program.rng</p>

<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "gui/common/modern/setup.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "gui/common/modern/styles.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "gui/common/modern/sprites.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "gui/common/modern/setup.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "gui/common/modern/styles.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "gui/common/modern/sprites.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: GUI: Trying to use style 'ModernDialog' that doesn't exist.</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: GUI: Trying to use style 'ModernLeftLabelText' that doesn't exist.</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: GUI: Trying to use style 'ModernTickBox' that doesn't exist.</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/common/functions_global_object.js line 79
ReferenceError: sprintf is not defined
updateFPS@gui/common/functions_global_object.js:79
__eventhandler21 (tick)@fpsCounter tick:1</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "shaders/effects/gui_text.xml"</p>
<p class="error">ERROR: Failed to load effect 'gui_text'</p>

BTW:

How to display the main game screen, instead of starting the game shows the function screen? This lets a person very not habit. (I still love the main game screen before)

Edited by gameboy

When I run pyrogenesis.exe, did not appear in the main game screen, there is the Modifications settings screen, why will appear this Ge?

When I run pyrogenesis.exe, did not appear in the main game screen, there is the Modifications settings screen, why will appear this Ge?

I'm currently looking at an Alpha 16 folder in your screenshot. I think you're in the wrong map.

If you would enable 0ad and press start mods the main menu should show up (although it currently crashes at Windows).