hola, necesito ayuda.

Trinketos

Lion, could you translate my answer?

You need to replace "testmod" with the name of your modfolder, unless testmod is already the name of it. In the last case I need more info.

pues el nombre de la carpeta es testmod

segi las instrucciones del pdf que subiste al foro

y de todas las formas que probé me salia este error A35.bmp

Eso fue muy rápido, me quede sin internet , por alguna razón están fallando las telecomunicaciones en mi país. Pero es por corto tiempo.

That was faster but I'm having internet issues, may be all city in my country , but this issues don't have more than 15 minutes. Nobody knows why.

------sorry for the topic off-------

Estas usando el SVN ?

Te dije que Enrique más que yo ;).

-----------

You see guys this one of the fb español fan page.

If I'm interpreting that screenshot correctly, the file "testmod" is only a link (perhaps to a directory), but no a directory on itself.

The "testmod" directory should be a directory with all added and changed files compared to the public mod.

había metido la carpeta testmod en la carpeta public, luego al ver que no funciono la volví a poner en la carpeta mod

Eso fue muy rápido, me quede sin internet , por alguna razón están fallando las telecomunicaciones en mi país. Pero es por corto tiempo.

That was faster but I'm having internet issues, may be all city in my country , but this issues don't have more than 15 minutes. Nobody knows why.

------sorry for the topic off-------

Estas usando el SVN ?

Te dije que Enrique más que yo ;).

-----------

You see guys this one of the fb español fan page.

no estoy usando el SVN

Translating: traduciendo.

If I'm interpreting that screenshot correctly, the file "testmod" is only a link (perhaps to a directory), but no a directory on itself.The "testmod" directory should be a directory with all added and changed files compared to the public mod.

si estoy interpretando bien, el archivo "testmod" es sólo un link( hipervinculo), pero no en un directorio propiamente, el "testmod" debería estar en un directorio con todo los archivos añadidos y cambios en comparación al " public Mod" Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Millennium A.D. can be found @github:

https://github.com/0ADCoM/millenniumad

But I have the result files from the tutorial too (shame on me for not having added those to the tutorial topic :wallbash: ):

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=7532

But I can't see "testfolder" in your screenshot, where did you put it?

Can you give us a full overview of the properties of your shortcut (it seems to be shortcut-related)?

Mine reads this:

Target: C:\CODE\binaries\system\pyrogenesis.exe -mod=testmod

Start in: C:\CODE\binaries\system

Millennium A.D. can be found @github:

But I have the result files from the tutorial too (shame on me for not having added those to the tutorial topic :wallbash: ):

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=7532

But I can't see "testfolder" in your screenshot, where did you put it?

Can you give us a full overview of the properties of your shortcut (it seems to be shortcut-related)?

Mine reads this:

Target: C:\CODE\binaries\system\pyrogenesis.exe -mod=testmod

Start in: C:\CODE\binaries\system

Podes encontrar Millenium en :

Pero obtuve los mismos resultados del tutorial ( pero olvide añadir estos archivos al tutorial en el topic)

Sin embargo no veo "testfolder" en tu captura de pantalla, donde los pusiste?

Me podrías dar una vista completa de la ruta de la dirección de tus archivos? ( para ce ser shorcut/ la dirección de las carpeta relacionada)

Mi configuración es así.

Ruta: C:\CODE\binaries\system\pyrogenesis.exe -mod=testmod

Inicia en: C:\CODE\binaries\system

--------------

@Trinketos yo lo que veo es que deberías usar C, por que da error esa ruta tan larga tal como sugiere Niektb.

@Niektb : the warning say the target is invalid or incorrect. You think is because he is using users folders in Windows?

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

[...]

@Niektb : the warning say the target is invalid or incorrect. You think is because he is using users folders in Windows?

The most likely cause is that the shortcut is pointing to a folder that does not exist (or is put at the wrong place).

Edit: I think I got it:

hTNkFRJ.png

It is most likely that you put the quotes in the target at the wrong place, make sure that you do not mix up double quotation markes (") with two single quotation marks (' '), or try to remove the completely. I discovered that even if the modfolder isn't there or is targeted wrongly the game still starts. The problem is that it can't find pyrogenesis.exe.

Edited by niektb

Trinketos aparentemente el problema puede ser las dobles comillas, y

Lo más probable es que pusiste las comillas del ejecutable (.exe) en el lugar equivocado, asegúrate de que no se mezclen hasta las dobles comillas (") con dos comillas simples ('), o tratar de retirar el completo. Descubrí que incluso si el modfolder no está allí o se coloca erróneamente el juego todavía se inicia. El problema es que no se puede encontrar pyrogenesis.exe.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

If you see his screenshots his quotation marks are a bit strange, even though that is barely visible since the image is a bit low res.

the problem is more complex.

http://spanish.stackexchange.com/questions/934/quotation-mark-usage-in-spanish

We don't have single ' ' check my link.

I mean our keyboard ( Latin American ) don't have easy distribution for the single and we use "" for all quotation is not important rule for us. But this is different.

latin_american_keyboard.jpg

Up to here, what the RAE says. In practice, however, most people tend to use the double quotation marks at the first level instead of the suggested angular marks.

Obviusly this rule in can be obsolete because we don't use handwringing anymore, all we use a typing for our redaction. I don't know if this happen in Spain, they uses other keyboard.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen