Signatures

niektb

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, okay. Not to smart of me.(That's the way we write it in Dutch) I think I have to rewrite a lot more than the signatures.

Furthermore it looks nice though its a bit chaotic to your eyes. And yes, the text was a weak point of my signatures. I would be glad if you could enhance that. If you want: I can upload the source (layered) files.

9zwz.png

I changed the shield, too finer detail was causing a blur, instead of 5 crosses I opted for 1. Plus a bit of a "text lift" lol

Or you can keep it to 1000 A.D. (that way, you'll appear on the top of every game list, right after 0 A.D. ;) )

For a thread title yeah, but I think text Millennium is suits a sig, well it's up to the op ;)

Edited by Romulous

It was not really about the layout or too much elements, but I had to really focus my eyes on the Millennium A.D. text, the first time I read it. I suggest using a simpler font. Also I'm not too fond of the pixelated text 'programmer'. It looks too much like text from an old game. A normal (non-pixelated) font looks better.

I prefer using Millennium A.D. instead of 1000 A.D. It looks nicer and more professional. Also it sounds better then thousand A.D.

It was not really about the layout or too much elements, but I had to really focus my eyes on the Millennium A.D. text, the first time I read it. I suggest using a simpler font. Also I'm not too fond of the pixelated text 'programmer'. It looks too much like text from an old game. A normal (non-pixelated) font looks better.

I prefer using Millennium A.D. instead of 1000 A.D. It looks nicer and more professional. Also it sounds better then thousand A.D.

So must I stick with the layout, like the Medieval art and just change the text in it?

Also, must I keep the "M" font and change the rest to simpler variant? Reason being is the "M" font gives it that Medieval feel.

@Romulous: Could you perhaps rework the logo in your signature (our a similar logo) into a high-res one? (I like that one to use as logo) I will create a banner then and update all sources and finally create a ModDB page. The startup milestone is then finished after you have finished the signatures.

I as said before we need create a brainstorming to do a Related works to have elements to do or construct a design element.

Yes, it would be good to have a design element which you can find in all Millenium related artistry.

@Romulous: Could you perhaps rework the logo in your signature (our a similar logo) into a high-res one? (I like that one to use as logo) I will create a banner then and update all sources and finally create a ModDB page. The startup milestone is then finished after you have finished the signatures.

Sure, I can make it bigger and have it alpha (transparent) which you can make a bigger banner with if you choose.

As for the sig itself, I'm still working on it ;)

• 4 months later...