Art to Use in Multiple Final Arts.

Lion.Kanzen

I start this topic in order to other artist submit. Their own art for all media gaming. That would be, use to loading screen explaining gameplay mechanic that player isn't know, for example how many phases have the game.

that gives visual explanation about a feature. If you see many people enter to forum asking things explained in game integrated manual.

Other visual aid in loading screen can be show with 2 art in this case a screenshot is some strategies about all style players and tips how start .

But can put this artistic works in the official page as media conceptual art.
Etc. whole things that you can do for loading screen and Conceptual Art to fans can use in videos.

this the First

pYGDvly.jpg

This is for loading screen, explains the how works phases but is important attach a textual explanation.

Now for other art, is simple material to do wallpapers, advertising, fan videos. Etc.

Edit: I know some days, are not good with English, especially when I'm in a hurry. Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, i have to say that i din't understand anything of what you wrote first, can you rewrite it?

While the first post includes some incorrect English I understood it well.

This is a thread for loading screens art. Some loading screens can be explanations, or tips and strategies. Especially explanations of features that are not in other well-known real time strategies.

Any artist can contribute to this thread.

If I may give some criticism (nice work by the way);

The lips can be improved. Right now they are a bit big. EDIT: I wanted to say more but I had to eat. I actually like the Roman (?senator?) one with the full lips, because there are men with such full lips. But I would personally edit the other ones with a bit less full lips.

Otherwise I like them.

Edited by Unarmed

Ok, I was here all, use some artistic ability to create fan art, and things like screenshots. Of the game with effects realistic. And use drawings to put characters in them. In other words create graphic merchandising.

I had some free time and drawed some Africans on paper. I'm not a professional on faces either. I have trouble with noses, which I think you do very well.

Might improve them in Flash and share them, even for fun.

• 3 months later...

Lion, it's clear that you are really passionate about the game, but you really, REALLY, need to work on your art before you begin posting it, trying to get it added to the game, because right now it's frankly pretty embarrassing to look at. The awkward poses, the muddy faces, the soulless eyes. Please just spend some time practicing first.

Edited by tribalbeat

Lion, it's clear that you are really passionate about the game, but you really, REALLY, need to work on your art before you begin posting it, trying to get it added to the game, because right now it's frankly pretty embarrassing to look at. The awkward poses, the muddy faces, the soulless eyes. Please just spend some time practicing first.

Aw come on man, I had a lot of room to improve when I started posting on the forums. Community feedback is invaluable to us artists.

This is not for emblem, is for shields or tiny things . Tribalbeat hahaha many things of my stuff are in game I dint know what you talking about. Nobody say that are my best. For emblem I want a 3D . This rst is like amphorae thinks like this.

NrkwIx0l.jpg

You always talk without know. about is the topic, original this post was for fan art, but after put here in one of my post art that are in Ptolemies shields. So I make a Roman Luperca. For some art.

And thank you for remberme I must to finish that "artwork".

So you must contribute in same way? Do it if you can. Even you can tell a friend thst is a artist do it for you right? Sorry if I was hard but this the second.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Exactly, and that was my feedback.

I think we can agree that we can give a good critique without being quite so flagrant. "frankly pretty embarrassing to look at" was not necessary. Does Lion have a bit of room to improve? Yes of course he does. Sharper edges, higher value contrast and clearer features would definitely help him out, but he is practicing, and he's showing us all on the forums so we can give him feedback. I made the same mistakes in my early Carthaginian icons. Still do sometimes.

He does have the right to be at least a little ticked off at this statement. Next time please try being a little more technical in your critique.

Nolan, I admire your sticking up for Lion but it's also unnecessary. I'm noticing it's spreading to other forums so let's take the hostility back down to zero alright?

• Like 2