Good Work!

Hello!

I'm new here and i only registered here to say:

Realy good work Wildfire Games! I can't wait till the game does not lag anymore :P

Only wanted to say, please don't stop never to work on 0 A.D.

When someday it will be finished, bring addon :) (I would say, I would pay for them haha but I know this will forever be opensource ;)

I like your work and good luck everyone who helps to get this Game done!

Greets

Darklorder

PS: Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Germany :P

Thx.

I would like to stay on the Game but when i start a Game and played it about 30 mins, it begins to lag so darn much that i can't play it... Disabled everything in the settings, but helped realy NOTHING, ZERO, NADA!

And i have to say I like how the Game has improved with 2 "Races" for each Imperium. You know what I mean, The Helleni got Spartans and the other ones XD (Spartans for the fu***** World!Yay)

But i don't like that the non level Citizen-Soldier-Units got no cool Armor and Helm. haha i like to see the great looking Units in every Game :P (How about making the Units level Up their look with the City Phase?)

My PC got:

Windows 7 Home Premium

AMD Phenom II X4 850 (4x3,3 GHz)

4 GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1 GB RAM)

Hope this helps to make an Patch for me Hehehehe ;)

But i don't like that the non level Citizen-Soldier-Units got no cool Armor and Helm. haha i like to see the great looking Units in every Game :P (How about making the Units level Up their look with the City Phase?)

We've previously discussed being able to research techs to allow promotion of specific unit types. I sort of agree with you here, I rarely see any of the fancier promoted units in multiplayer games, which is a shame.

haha okay thx for feedback i played a random map don't know the Template Name.

But the size i took was 4 player map size and hrhr 3 bots, me and 1 vs the other 2.

Hm pop Limit was by 300 like standard lol but they don't trained as much as them until the 30 minutes.

@ Pureon:

Yes and on Skirmish it's too rare, i don't like retreats you know ;)

How about Multiplayer? Are there too stron lags or only with AI?

The multiplayer with no AI players usually works much smoother.

However if at least one player has a very unstable and slow connection or a slow computer it can lag badly too.

Another problem is the pathfinder which can become a problem on larger maps with a lot of units moving.

Hallo, Darklorder. Und wilkommen in unserem Forum.

Other Question, do you have planed how many Civ's will be in this Game or only started with one then took the next?

It was planned to have 6 civs: Romans, Hellenics, Iberians, Persians, Celts and Carthaginians. But then the Mauryans were added and the Hellenics and Celts were split (into Spartans/Athenians/Macedonians and Gauls/Britons, respectively). It is still possible to add more, if certain prerequisites are met (mainly manpower).

Edited by Pedro Falcão

haha won my first Match on this game :P with 1 AI it's not that terrible with lags lol. I slayed everything and everyone but got no Victory :D I think there is no Win option yet?

Have to say that there have to be a much more Technologies to study! Played with Spartans and i saw in all Buildings only a few ones to research... But i think the Devs know this already? :)

Also the Fight Animation of the Hoplite like Warriors are realy bad only blowing that spear into the Enemy without any move of the shield looks like a Playmobil Soldier thati turn down the Arm to attack XD.

But like the Swordsmen Animation! Hope only for more Units.

How can I play Online? with hamachi?