Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago The name should be "Global War" or "Doomsday Conflict", referring to nuclear annihilation. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted 19 hours ago Author Share Posted 19 hours ago The strategic missile force has become operational. Recording 2026-10-04 233221.mp4 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago As an influential factor in modern warfare, the kamikaze drone force has become operational; however, I do not yet have an official launch vehicle for them. Recording 2026-10-06 004224.mp4 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrik Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Hopefully you will even be able to get proper interpolations for flying units next release. https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/pulls/9253 I even started this PR when I saw your helicopter video 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago 10 minutes ago, Atrik said: Hopefully you will even be able to get proper interpolations for flying units next release. https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/pulls/9253 I even started this PR when I saw your helicopter video Thanks, I’d really like to see improvements to flying objects, especially those that fly at high speeds. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thalatta Posted 48 minutes ago Share Posted 48 minutes ago (edited) War and Peace makes me think of Napoleonic wars because of Tolstoy's book, obviously 20 hours ago, Nicolaus_von_Kues said: The name should be "Global War" or "Doomsday Conflict", referring to nuclear annihilation. I think a better possibility would have been "Global Conflict". But, following the Latin or deity names other mods have (Delenda Est, Endovelico), the one that comes to my head is "Para Bellum". Edited 48 minutes ago by Thalatta 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now