Two minor suggestion

fabio

1. When a unit receive the order to gather a treasure, after getting it, it will automatically only collects treasures of the same type (food, stone or metal). Maybe it could also automatically collect all type of treasures?
  2. When ungarrisoning units from a building it would be nice if the units will then be selected rather than the building.

1. When a unit receive the order to gather a treasure, after getting it, it will automatically only collects treasures of the same type (food, stone or metal). Maybe it could also automatically collect all type of treasures?
  2. When ungarrisoning units from a building it would be nice if the units will then be selected rather than the building.

1. Might be a little complicated to fix just for Alpha (not that I am a programmer). I recall one of the developers mentioning that their main focus was implementing ideas for now.

2. Same as number 1. Also, often times I only ungarrison a unit to destroy the building (could be more useful somewhere else).

1. I totally agree!

2. That might be good in some cases but not in all. I don't like features assuming something that is not always true. In this cases the player should have to decide/act IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

1. sounds like a good idea. It should be easy to add.

2. I don't like this. I give an ungarrison command so it should just do that. Also you can ungarrison single units and units of just one type and ti would be annyoing if it deselected the building when i want to ungarrison more. Only selecting the ungarrisoned units when all were ungarrioned would be inconsistent behavior which is bad.