Replay analysis script/tool?

I would enjoy to analyze my replays.

I know that 0AD has a tool to put all units' stats into tables ( https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/ps/trunk/source/tools/templatesanalyzer ), but I could not find an analysis script/tool.

Do scripts/tools to analyze a replay/savegame exist? If yes, where was I not looking?

BTW, I think it is super cool to have a checksum on each turn. I assume that is an anti-cheat mechanism :-)

2 hours ago, richelbilderbeek said:

I would enjoy to analyze my replays.

I know that 0AD has a tool to put all units' stats into tables ( https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/ps/trunk/source/tools/templatesanalyzer ), but I could not find an analysis script/tool.

Do scripts/tools to analyze a replay/savegame exist? If yes, where was I not looking?

BTW, I think it is super cool to have a checksum on each turn. I assume that is an anti-cheat mechanism :-)

I can recommend the mod "Local Ratings". Afaik it works only on multiplayer replays, though

Do scripts/tools to analyze a replay/savegame exist?

What kind of analysis are you looking for? Kill count? KD ratio? Eco?

Yes, this will also reduce OOS and make OOS easier to debug. However, it does increase the amount of information being transferred across network and processing demands, which means more lag. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Player of 0AD

> I can recommend the mod "Local Ratings". Afaik it works only on multiplayer replays, though

Thanks, I will take a look

@Yekaterina

> What kind of analysis are you looking for? Kill count? KD ratio? Eco?

Build orders. I can calculate by hand how to optimise a greedy strategy, but I feel that is overly clean.

You know any tool that does that? Worst case is that I will need to write it myself :-)

• Like 1

long time ago i was reading the replays and renamed then the replays by this script: https://github.com/sl5net/rename_0ad_replays/blob/main/rename_0ad_replays.kt
"0ADgameType name0(civ0) VS name1(civ1), gameSpeed, mapType" And all "/" was replaced with ∕ in new FolderName

idk if anything helpful (for you) is inside. its a kotlinC script.

Edited by seeh