How come so many 2nd accounts?

5XT

I'm wondering, am I the only one who has noticed, that there are soooooo many " second accounts " right now in game?

I've played several games this week with people who tells that they are playing literaly first or second day, but they play like 1600. Like, what's wrong with you guys? Are you that addicted to trolling points or what? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 5XT said:

Are you that addicted to trolling points or what? 

In my opinion, using an alt to troll people and tip the balance is despicable. However, sometimes it's necessary to use two or even three accounts when multi-instance is needed, perhaps for testing something or just spectating while waiting for players in another game.

I can never understand how you use numbers to represent skills; I prefer to ask any unseen player to compare themselves to someone else for effective balancing.

6 hours ago, 5XT said:

I'm wondering, am I the only one who has noticed, that there are soooooo many " second accounts " right now in game?

I've played several games this week with people who tells that they are playing literaly first or second day, but they play like 1600. Like, what's wrong with you guys? Are you that addicted to trolling points or what? 

Do you mind piling list of multiple account users, main account names and other account names and passing them in this thread? will be helpful

7 hours ago, Helicity said:

In my opinion, using an alt to troll people and tip the balance is despicable. However, sometimes it's necessary to use two or even three accounts when multi-instance is needed, perhaps for testing something or just spectating while waiting for players in another game.

So far i'm not sure the ToU promotes creation of multiple accounts unless permitted. Not really sure if it got updated to be allowed. @Norse_Harold

Edited by rossenburg
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

So far i'm not sure the ToU promotes creation of multiple accounts unless permitted

On my distribution of Linux it's not very necessary to make more than 2 accounts but it's difficult to stick to just one account and test mods in Windows, given that multiple instances don't work.

Is borrowing my brother's account in multiple-instance allowed?

5 hours ago, rossenburg said:

So far i'm not sure the ToU promotes creation of multiple accounts unless permitted. Not really sure if it got updated to be allowed. 

Correct. Follow the rules, people.

That said, I'm not able to personally enforce the rules about duplicate accounts because I don't have access to the server logs or ban capability. It's up to @Dunedan and @user1.

I can pass information back and forth though, such as information about potentially unauthorized duplicate accounts, request for authorization of certain duplicate accounts (include the names and reasons for each), and requests to delete certain duplicate accounts (include the names and proof that you own the accounts).

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 1