forge techs do not seem to change attack and armor stats of units

friedrich

Hi all,

this may be completely based on some misunderstanding from my side -  however, I could not find the information elsewhere in the forum and thus ask the question as a new topic: In my game version (alpha 26), forge techs do not seem to change the attack and armor stats of military units (as seen when right clicking on the units image). Is this as desired - and if yes where can you actually see the stats of a unit after researching forge techs?

Thanks,

Friedrich

Right clicking on the image shows the units base stats.

if you want to know the full details of the unit after any upgrades and hero auras, hover your mouse over the sword and shield icon after selecting a unit. This is found at the bottom of your screen.image.png.3e35b46779afb55d0bdc96e64b79ad83.png

Also, if you want details on a unit upon train time, be sure to select "detailed tooltips" from the options under "session"

image.png.e9c0a5d93e1fae069e0ca94fdffdc634.png

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

Well, to show the upgrades, I did "gift from the gods", built a forge, then clicked all the upgrades.

but that's a cheat.

it would be interesting in the traditional way.

5ce27604d05747c20d517ad55b606df0364a1766.jpeg.121c4d9087e044fa3c0bd310e194dbbe.jpeg

I say this because it is very unintuitive.

In all my years of playing until today I see this.