Selected objects slow down scrolling.

Akira Kurosawa

50 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Getting all the unit information is very slow so it lags.

I would like to suggest an amelioration: only fetch the very basic information on selection, just health and position. The more fancy tooltips will only be displayed if the player clicks on a button "show details".

On 16/02/2023 at 10:09 PM, Helicity said:

I would like to suggest an amelioration: only fetch the very basic information on selection, just health and position. The more fancy tooltips will only be displayed if the player clicks on a button "show details".

It probably will not be a simple "one fix" solution for the lag in the game. I try to understand it at the moment and it is very complex.

Anyway, your effort as well as interest in the matter is surely appreciated :) Your idea to make certain information available only on player's demand might indeed help out with the lag problem.

Edited by sternstaub

On 16/02/2023 at 10:09 PM, Helicity said:

would like to suggest an amelioration: only fetch the very basic information on selection, just health and position. The more fancy tooltips will only be displayed if the player clicks on a button "show details".

You need more informations that than that, formations, stances, building the can build, icons, health, whether they are packing and probably more.