Jump to content

Asher

Community Members
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Asher

  1. Ok, I guess I miss read it or something. Silly me
  2. But I was having trouble getting city phase as Roman, I think it said I need a structure of empire phase to get it. So I assumed that was bug
  3. Is this a bug in the empire phase file? How would it replace empire phase if it is empire phase? "replaces": [ "phase_empi" ],
  4. Ok, I guess javelineers aren't so bad. I think they were in the base game, and I just assumed they were as bad in here too
  5. I just don't really get cav. I like having units that can gather, and then fight when I need them to. I guess that just how I play though, maybe I should just use a different civ
  6. Sorry, I meant change Macedonian I mean javelineers/archers are pretty bad, at least early game, like with Macedonian. It is hard starting out with archers being the only non metal guy
  7. Oh, I didn't realize that. How are you supposed to get going then, just get a bunch of units, then go to P2, or have horrible units? If you want me to change it, I can
  8. Sorry if I keep saying the same thing
  9. The Problem with the Roman one, is you can only get it from the cc, not the barracks. So you can't mass produce them very well. Also, with Macedonian the basic pikeman costs metal, and that is hard for starting, because archers are pretty bad in my opinion. Another thing is that the Roman Siege catapult did very little damage, is that intentional or a bug?
  10. I just think that every civ should have a lowish cost unit, for getting started. So, if you are starting with 300 or each resource, I think it is nice not having to worry about metal for a little bit, and still have decent army. Also, not being able to train them from the barracks seems hard. It is either metal or horrible cs ranged units from barracks. I would rather save my metal for Champions. Maybe for the Roman spearman, you could pay metal to upgrade them, instead of auto upgrading. I know that the armor would technically cost metal, but I think this is one of those things that playability is more important than reality.
  11. Maybe the Ai being harder isn't bad, but I think you should be able to get a cs non ranged unit that doesn't cost metal from cc and barracks. And maybe that is just my bad strategy, but I rely on them alot
  12. Maybe it is just because I haven't been playing it that much, and maybe I don't have a good strategy, but it seemed hard to defeat what I could kinda easy in the base game. So, I was playing Romans, and the Siege catapult from the army camp, seemed pretty much useless, at 20 crush. Also, I think there should be a cs unit that doesn't cost metal and is not ranged that is in cc and barracks
  13. Never mind. I was using another mod that must be conflicting with CWA
  14. So, I've been getting this error: WARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'phase_city' from node 'Techs'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?) WARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'phase_city' from node 'Techs'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?) WARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'phase_city' from node 'Techs'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?) anybody know how to fix it?
  15. Just found 3 unit files in the structures folder for Persians, are they supposed to be there?
  16. What if you just put the main 0ad number, like 0.28.0?
  17. But, whom is going to need to create more than one account so soon to creating the other? Then bots would some trouble, unless they use a vpn
  18. Just created a PR for the spikes. Slows infantry, and makes them loose 1h/s, and cav still loose what they did before. Also increases pierce resistance to 50, because arrows and stuff probably wouldn't hurt it that much, it would only really add to it
  19. Just was looking at structure tree for Spartans. I saw that there were palisade spikes, and saw that they slowed and injured cavalry. Shouldn't they also slow, and maybe injure a little bit, infantry? You probably wouldn't want to rush through spikes, and if they are close together, it would be hard to. Also, is there a way for the game to pick random, so like if a unit is going through, it picks random whether the unit gets hurt, and if the unit does, it picks a random value between like 1-2.5, and applies it
  20. When you are singing up for the lobby in 0ad, doesn't it only let 1 person per hour on the same ip sign up? Why not do that for the forum also
  21. Oh, sorry. I can try to do that from now on...
  22. Do we need to attribute 0ad somehow if we use some of their assets? If so, how?
  23. Ok, I changed that. Thanks for saying something
×
×
  • Create New...