Sign in to follow this  
dmzerocold

Translation of command

Hello,

iv reached to a section about chat commands

Send text as a chat message (even if it starts with slash). Example: /say /help is a great command.

https://www.transifex.com/wildfire-games/0ad/translate/#fa/public-gui-lobby/112201698

Could you please let me know if command also works in Farsi or not ? i think it should not no? then i should not translate example section of these , and they have to remain in English

Indeed, it would not work AFAIK.

P.S. It might be better if all these topics are to be concentrated in one. Would make it easier when referring to these in future.

Edited by (-_-)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (-_-) said:

P.S. It might be better if all these topics are to be concentrated in one. Would make it easier when referring to these in future.

ok , let me consolidate all of them in 1 thread , and update that frequently when require. where do u suggest to post it if not in Art?

The /say has to remain at the start of the string. That's a standard taken from IRC which puts commands at the start of a post only.

1 hour ago, GunChleoc said:

The /say has to remain at the start of the string. That's a standard taken from IRC which puts commands at the start of a post only.

im not sure how it works with RTL languages, is it working ? look at the below text

مصطفی لطفی /say  این را چه کار باید کرد؟ 

Edited by dmzerocold

Just now, GunChleoc said:

I don't know, I guess you'll just have to test this. I'm not on the  programming team here.

for examples i used English text , explanation Farsi 

One has to consider that what you see is not always what you get, what matters is that the command be at the start of the string. Might be misplaced when rendered.