Where are hotkeys stored?

LetswaveaBook

I would like to know where the in what the name of the files is where hotkeys are stored (preferable both where vanill hotkeys and autociv hotkeus).  I have found a map ad/public/gui/session/hotkeys and wonder if all and which hotkeys are stored there.

Backstory: Several weeks ago I decided that I wanted to give Linux fedora a go. You will never really get to know the sweet things Linux offers if you always stick to the same settings. Linux mint runs a lot of things just simple and easy out of the box and for a Linux rookie that is really a big plus. It also allows a lot of good third party software and fedora feels restrictive in that aspect. One thing I did enjoy about fedora is the Gnome desktop interface and I intend to use Linux mint with the gnome destop interface. As I am moving back to Mint, I would like to know how to copy the hotkey file and not enter them manually. I have a habit of installing new versions of linux a few times a year, so not having to insert my private list of hotkeys every time would be nice. Also it might be nice to be able to share hotkey files.

Ps: Once the answer about the hotkeys is given, we can move to a conversation to discuss which linux versions are most cool.