[Task] [Art Management] Gathering all symbology in vectorial art

Lion.Kanzen

Scythian and Xiongnu patterns would be nice, as I'm gonna pivot toward trying to convince folks that a "nomads" alpha would be a great addition (Alpha 28 maybe).

Also, Mauryas don't have very many shield patterns. Would be nice to improve the look of the Mauryas.

German shields would be nice for Delenda Est. Need distinct Suebian and Gothic patterns.

1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Scythian and Xiongnu patterns would be nice, as I'm gonna pivot toward trying to convince folks that a "nomads" alpha would be a great addition (Alpha 28 maybe).

Also, Mauryas don't have very many shield patterns. Would be nice to improve the look of the Mauryas.

yes... those are other tasks, I call it a final task (collect the PNg and convert to SVg or vectorial), for now it is important to save what we have.

-----

Did anyone save the ones I made for Mauryan?
I lost them.

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

@Lion.Kanzen Do you have an update file for your vectors? I am looking into helping finish this patch for Alpha 27:

https://code.wildfiregames.com/D4271

not my priority, right now.. let me see...

i will reply later.

I've just made icons and I'm not paying attention to the symbols. I'll look into it.