Problems with Arcanist

Hi, I recently made a small edit to 0AD, allowing the "wololo" cheat to switch units to an arbitrary player. I wanted to submit this as a patch, so I created a phabricator account and downloaded arcanist. However, when I try to run any arc command, I get the following error:

PHP Deprecated:  Function libxml_disable_entity_loader() is deprecated in /usr/share/arcanist/support/init/init-script.php on line 92

Deprecated: Function libxml_disable_entity_loader() is deprecated in /usr/share/arcanist/support/init/init-script.php on line 92
[2022-02-05 09:00:38] EXCEPTION: (Exception) Error while loading file "/usr/share/arcanist/src/workflow/ArcanistWorkflow.php": Private methods cannot be final as they are never overridden by other classes at [<arcanist>/src/init/lib/PhutilBootloader.php:275]
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function PhutilErrorHandler::handleError(), 4 passed and exactly 5 expected in /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php:183
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: PhutilErrorHandler::handleError()
#1 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(533): scandir()
#2 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(319): PhutilErrorHandler::getLibraryVersions()
#3 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(302): PhutilErrorHandler::formatStacktrace()
#4 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(419): PhutilErrorHandler::outputStacktrace()
#5 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(283): PhutilErrorHandler::dispatchErrorMessage()
#6 [internal function]: PhutilErrorHandler::handleException()
#7 {main}
  thrown in /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php on line 183

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function PhutilErrorHandler::handleError(), 4 passed and exactly 5 expected in /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php:183
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: PhutilErrorHandler::handleError()
#1 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(533): scandir()
#2 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(319): PhutilErrorHandler::getLibraryVersions()
#3 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(302): PhutilErrorHandler::formatStacktrace()
#4 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(419): PhutilErrorHandler::outputStacktrace()
#5 /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php(283): PhutilErrorHandler::dispatchErrorMessage()
#6 [internal function]: PhutilErrorHandler::handleException()
#7 {main}
  thrown in /usr/share/arcanist/src/error/PhutilErrorHandler.php on line 183

I am using ubuntu 21.10 with arcanist version 0~git20200925 and PHP version 8.0.8. Could anyone give me advice about how to fix this?

3 hours ago, Silier said:

1.) open /src/init/lib/PhutilBootloader.php, find line 275 and note the function name.

I opened the file to that line, but it seemed to be for error logging. It contained this:

throw new Exception(
          "Error while loading file \"{$path}\": {$message}");