Cesar's CIVIL WAR Documentary.

Just came to say hi to everyone and to share this excellent documentary made by Kings and Generals about the Cesar's Civil war. The Documentary have splendid art and animation from the total War engine, and plenty of details about the military and political strategies from that age.  As some of you know, I'm still working on my Gigantic, Empires at War scenario map, covering The Mediterranean and Southern Europe geography and all the right locations for all civilizations in the O AD game. As soon as I feel it is ready, I will publish it and share it here it with all you guys. The project is not as easy to make as I thought, because of all the details and the time it is taking me, but so far is looking good, and the  latest testing are not showing errors so far. I am sharing a pick here, so you all can see how it is looking so far. By the way, does anyone know how to remove Actors features?? I made a small mistake while designing the map and have a few trees that I would like to remove, but don't know how. I will appreciate any tips you guys can share, so I can make it better. Likewise, I hope you all enjoy the documentary. Thanks everyone for your time and attention. Peace.

996410664_EMPIRESATWARscenariosofar.png

• Like 2