You workout in any way?

Foolish Norseman, any who spend excessive time on computers like I have no need of workouts. :P:nod:

In other words, no. Maybe I should but I loose computer time if I do so. :)

*looks at BO posts and "posts per day count"*

*jaw drops to the ground*

*wonders if BO is still able to lift from the keyboard*

j/k

:)

:indifferent::D

Last year, on every day, I used to bike from two to three hours a day. If it were two, it was only to go to my work (one hour of bike from where I lived), if it were three, I went by college to check mail on a computer. On my day off, I used to bike about at least four hours. (And when I say to people that I biked with an average speed of 20 to 25 km/h (12 to 15 mph), they freak out and call me crazy... Looking on chart that was in a gym, they said that 20 was way difficult :indifferent: : it so easy!!!)

Well, this year, I think that I'll bike about one hour each day. I don't plan to make any in-gym workout for summer, but I'll plan one while I'm in University next year (since it will be quite cheap!). I don't know how much I should do to have a good effect on my health...

When I'll be settle for a long-term schedule (by the end of june), I'll also add day-off bike travels. I plan to go at least once to Laval, about three-four hours away from where I live (to see a friend that offered me a taste of Egyptian home cooking!) and maybe more, don't know. I'll also maybe do a Great Round (twelve hours of bicking) if I feel ok to do it.

During winter I didn't find any outdoor activity that I would like, and bicycle is not much a winter option in Quebec :nod: