Essssh..this Is Creeepy..

If you've studied the Mayan calender and stuff,you MIGHT know that their "gears of time" will stop on 12/23/12 at percisly 3:00pm. AKA-Judgment Day/End of the World etc.. I found this out,and it's only 8 years before it happens.

I doubt they're right. :P

Here's a countdown clock anyway.

[COUNTDOWN=23,12,2012,Until Mayan Calender ends with Judment Day...,]

And look at those cads! They don't even let us have Christmas!!! I heard 2012 was going to be a good year for gifts :D

Seriously, totally agree with you guys, this stuff is weird but it is completely guesstimation and based on nothing. Jesus said he himself does not know, so how would these guys?

One thing that is kinda creepy is the fact that the Aztecs predicted the year in which their culture would be destroyed by a man with a beard coming across the waves. Cortez showed up that year :P :P

Yeah I heard this a few years ago. I really don't care. If the world ends, it ends and either we all die and don't know we're dead (because we're dead) or we go to heaven and not care that we died. Whatever happens, happens. Until then just live your life.

For the record, I don't care if the world ends or not, and I don't believe in any claims on when it's ending. If any of you want to come up to me on 12/23/2012 and say "haha you're wrong, I was right", I'll be dead, because it's the end of the world. So it's a win-win situation for me :P