Soliferreum

there is an Iberian weapon, which was very important against Rome and in the Punic Wars, but it has not been added to the 0AD, nor mentioned. 
the Soliferreum is a heavy spear of ductile metal, created to disable shields or pierce armor and in the best case the death would be quick. 

to include an Iberian heavy ranged infantry, similar to the Hellenic heavy javeliners of A23, would be very nice
to bring back the champions in phase 2 for all Hellenes.
macedonian, sparta and athenaeans

File:Soliferreum-edit.jpg

http://www.redjaen.es/francis/?m=c&o=29312&letra=&ord=&id=92508

http://www.museuprehistoriavalencia.es/web_mupreva/catalogo/24865/fr

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliferreum

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Figura-11-Punta-de-soliferreum-a-Vista-de-una-cara-de-la-pieza-Las-lineas-discontinuas_fig11_310662843

• Like 2

18 hours ago, soloooy0 said:

to include an Iberian heavy ranged infantry, similar to the Hellenic heavy javeliners of A23, would be very nice
to bring back the champions in phase 2 for all Hellenes.
macedonian, sparta and athenaeans

Of course @soloooy0. I will make the mod for you. I would appreciate it if you can provide the model. Otherwise I will just use a brit javelineer as the model. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

It contains some other changes than just the iberians, but now you can train a champion skirmisher from barracks since P2 and they do a little bit of crush damage aside from pierce. 

I liked the mod, it gives reasons to go fast to phase 2 to many civs to make an early attack in phase 2, which was my tactic in A23 in duels with athens ...
thanks for your work 

12 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

Happy to help. If you have any other suggestions tell me. I used the ptol model for the soliferreum. The unit does 26 pierce, 1 hack and 2 crush. Not sure if that is a little bit op

this is very well done and gives me the option to do my old A23 tactic with ibero now, if they put it in the A25 it could be a lot of fun hahahahahahaha

• Thanks 1

@Yekaterina
by the way I have a map that I am unable to finish the AI, to make it a trigger map, like danubius or jebel barkal, do you know how you can configure the gaia to attack? the number of players or that the iberos have walls on that map? 
I did some things, but with the A24 it gives error -.- 

Just now, soloooy0 said:

@Yekaterina
by the way I have a map that I am unable to finish the AI, to make it a trigger map, like danubius or jebel barkal, do you know how you can configure the gaia to attack? the number of players or that the iberos have walls on that map? 
I did some things, but with the A24 it gives error -.-

I am afraid I don't know how to edit maps. I will ping @Stan`, hopefully he knows. 

1 minute ago, Yekaterina said:

What do you think about the changes to other civs?

Also what is your lobby name? 

I liked the Athens upgrade, but instead of the bolt thrower in phase 1 I would have put the crossbowman, and the tower, just because the bolt throwers have been a bit outdated since 3 versions ago.
just because the bolt throwers are a bit op since 3 versions ago, 
the athenians and spartans I liked that they have champions again in phase 2, they need it, to the athenian marines I would put an exclusive upgrade (marthon) that gives them some more speed. 
I'm soloooyo