Replays

Phalanx

2 hours ago, Loki1950 said:

If you made a svn update at all any save or replay will not work period if it was played or save before said update.

Enjoy the Choice :)

Oh.  I believe I tried to watch the replay immediately after the match, but I exited out to the main screen first.  But maybe I didn't....

Yeah, I did not update it, and I chose the replay immediately after the match.  A series of errors appears stating exhange error, player has no markets, and my units sit idle, while the comp players move as normal. Occassionally , a toop movement I did order would happen, then nothing.

Warning: ExchangeResources: player has no markets.

Edited by Phalanx

The error Phalanx describes is exactly out-of-sync error that occurs when doing something with the wrong revision or if there is a serious bug which I can't imagine being the case. Can you still reproduce the issue? Like exiting 0ad, updating to the most recent version, starting a game, then replaying the game (with or witout restart) and then getting those oos-errors you described?