Unable to use the new unit models

imperium

11 minutes ago, imperium said:

I did not understand what you mean ... it says compressed folder (.zip)

Yes, you can open up the compressed folder and see what is inside it. Most operating systems should support just opening it (it's certainly true of Windows at least), but otherwise you can use an application such as 7-zip to open it. If it's a .blend file then you need to use the 3D-modelling application Blender to open it, if it contains a file called mod.json, then it's a mod for 0 A.D. and can be used by the game if placed in the right place.

3 minutes ago, imperium said:

property??

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking :unsure: If you right-click the file you should see an option called "Properties", but I meant double left-click, so that should not be what you see. Are you saying there is a file called "property" in the zip file?

44 minutes ago, imperium said:

can you send me the link to download

Please don't use big letters like that, it's as if you would yell.

I'm not sure what link you are looking for, the zip file with the .blend file is in the first post, but I thought you already downloaded it. And unless you have changed some settings you should be able to open it without issue. You do say that when you double-click it you go to 0 A.D. directly though? Have you changed the settings so 0 A.D./pyrogenesis.exe is the default application for zip files?

6 minutes ago, imperium said:

excuse for the characters, my mistake ...
beginning when I downloaded the file I opened it with pyrogenesis ... it may be that there is a link ??

It could be yeah. You should be able to change it by right-clicking on the file, choosing properties, then it should say "Open with" and the name of an application. Next to that there should be a button saying change. Click that and in the window that opens up choose Explorer, then click ok, then Apply at the bottom of the window and you should be able to open the file.