- To realize your idea would be to totally create another map, maybe in the future I will, but it takes time especially if you want to make them big.
- I tried to make the italian peninsula bigger to make Rome easier, which in my opinion isn't so unmanageable, as far as the CC in the north was concerned, I wanted to represent the war against the Etruscans.
- The positions of the players isn't random, the players are in precise point to balance the map, so if I would put all the players in west, the map would be empty to the east, and the player closer to empty would conquer half map.
- I could remove the Piave.
- The Britons at the beginning they can't build a field but any civ have bush-food and the Britons have lot of fish.
- Roman situation at the beginning it's bad, but if you can defeat the gaia and prepares 50 men, you can occupe the nord peninsula and you can to thrive, exactly like the Britons you have fish.
This territory was under water.
Gauls are near to metal and stone.