Several bugs 17167

Lion.Kanzen

I get those warnings

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 1941 reference to undefined property this.orderQueue[0].data.attackType

WARNING: unexpected PathResult (4224 3 3)

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 1723 reference to undefined property this.order.data.attackType

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/Attack.js line 430 reference to undefined property this.template[type]

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/Attack.js line 430 TypeError: this.template[type] is undefined Attack.prototype.GetRange@simulation/components/Attack.js:430:12 UnitAI.prototype.CheckTargetRange@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:4333:6 UnitAI.prototype.CheckTargetAttackRange@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:4361:3 UnitAI.prototype.UnitFsmSpec.INDIVIDUAL.COMBAT.APPROACHING.MoveCompleted@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:1723:1 FSM.prototype.ProcessMessage@simulation/helpers/FSM.js:274:29 UnitAI.prototype.OnMotionChanged@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:3881:63

ERROR: Script message handler OnMotionChanged failed

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 1710 reference to undefined property this.order.data.attackType

ERROR: Script message handler OnGlobalConstructionFinished failed

ERROR: Script message handler OnGlobalConstructionFinished failed

ERROR: Error in timer on entity 3358, IID 89, function TimerHandler: TypeError: oldType is undefined UnitAI.prototype.UnitFsmSpec.INDIVIDUAL.GATHER.APPROACHING.enter/nearby<@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:2052:1 UnitAI.prototype.FindNearbyResource/<@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:4019:3 UnitAI.prototype.FindNearbyResource@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:4007:2 UnitAI.prototype.UnitFsmSpec.INDIVIDUAL.GATHER.APPROACHING.enter@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:2048:11 FSM.prototype.SwitchToNextState@simulation/helpers/FSM.js:376:1 FSM.prototype.ProcessMessage@simulation/helpers/FSM.js:284:4 UnitAI.prototype.PushOrder@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:3611:39 UnitAI.prototype.AddOrder@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:4794:3 UnitAI.prototype.PerformGather@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:5050:102 UnitAI.prototype.UnitFsmSpec.INDIVIDUAL.REPAIR.ConstructionFinished@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:2764:7 FSM.prototype.ProcessMessage@simulation/helpers/FSM.js:274:29 UnitAI.prototype.OnGlobalConstructionFinished@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:3889:69 Foundation.prototype.Build@simulation/components/Foundation.js:340:29 Builder.prototype.PerformBuilding@simulation/components/Builder.js:73:3 UnitAI.prototype.UnitFsmSpec.INDIVIDUAL.REPAIR.REPAIRING.Timer@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:2694:6 FSM.prototype.ProcessMessage@simulation/helpers/FSM.js:274:29 UnitAI.prototype.TimerHandler@simulation/components/UnitAI.js:3839:68 Timer.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/components/Timer.js:100:4

WARNING: unexpected PathResult (4323 3 3)

WARNING: unexpected PathResult (4323 3 3)

And I found this other

Unfinished/finished building

fPA3S1W.jpg

its finished but i Cant train and the worker have the options to continue.

the last was the following: I captured a enemy temple but I didn't get Aura heal bonus

commands.txt

commands.txt

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Just update your svn. And try to play that map with those settings again :)

Come back to us, if you get the same warnings;

with the replay is enogh Stan, even I'm uploading to YouTube.

The problem with temple was visual / you know the grass is green and the icon too. So was not a bug.

deQuAFP.png

But the unfinished building finished are in the replay.

GqNCUha.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen