[Skirmish map] Forest Battle

niektb

Not long after Mapping Contest came to an end, I started to rework (with permission of the author) the winner of the contest. Now I feel that the map is finished. Therefore I proudly present:

Forest Battle

fPVYBEj.jpg

My thanks go to the original author Stanislas69. He is the creator, I only did some remastering. The install instructions go like every other mod (although Forest Battle adds only a map). Place the extracted folder in the correct folder and enable the mod in the mod launcher.

Have fun and happy playing!

map_Forest_Battle.zip

map_Forest_Battle_SVN.zip

Edited by niektb

Not long after Mapping Contest came to an end, I started to rework (with permission of the author) the winner of the contest. Now I feel that the map is finished. Therefore I proudly present:

Forest Battle

fPVYBEj.jpg

My thanks go to the original author Stanislas69. He is the creator, I only did some remastering. The install instructions go like every other mod (although Forest Battle adds only a map). Place the extracted folder in the correct folder and enable the mod in the mod launcher.

Have fun and happy playing!

Thanks for the modifications niektb. You might want to remove the git folder in the zip though. :)