More Hotkeys Please

Sanguivorant

Hello there.

Is there any way to configure hot keys?

I want to access my town center in the press of a button. I also want to cycle through barracks with a button press as well, just like in AoEII.

I also want to make hotkeys to build buildings, kind of like how I can queue units.

Is that planned, or how can I do that on my own?

Edited by Sanguivorant

Please note that more hotkeys (i.e. ones to select buildings or construct buildings etc) are not yet implemented, though we do intend to include them eventually. For now you can do things like use Ctrl+1 (through 9) to assign buildings to selection hotkeys (so you then can e.g. press 1 to select your main Civic Center etc). It's not as good of course, but as a small step of the way while you wait for the full thing to be implemented it might be useful :)

Please note that more hotkeys (i.e. ones to select buildings or construct buildings etc) are not yet implemented, though we do intend to include them eventually. For now you can do things like use Ctrl+1 (through 9) to assign buildings to selection hotkeys (so you then can e.g. press 1 to select your main Civic Center etc). It's not as good of course, but as a small step of the way while you wait for the full thing to be implemented it might be useful :)

I've played quite a lot of SC2, this isn't a problem for me and it's exactly what I do.

5 for civ centers

6 for military barracks

More important than building selection is building building. E.g. hitting "e" with a villager selected selects you a house to build.